Skip to content

Alternative and Complementary Medicine

Also known as Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Chiropractic, Complementary Medicine, Homeopathy, Hypnosis, Naturopathic medicine, Reflexology

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • No Email to my Emdil address

Is anyone  having problems receiving Emails  from this forum I was getting Emails everyday then suddenly it all stopped I really like to help if anyone asked questions that I feel I have a answer for 

Last reply
  • 100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS! Hi, I am writing this to try to help everybody that I can because I have been on the same boat as you guys and gone through this living hell for 3 years!!!  Short description about my previous case was that I could almost eat nothing, only eat what is …

Last reply
  • Lichen Sclerosus cured - but it took work.

I started having symptoms of LS when I was 23 years old (from what I can remember). It got progressively worse until I was finally diagnosed at 26. I did a ton of research and started seeing two alternative doctors about it. The symptoms gradually disappeared, and I have been symptom free for about …

Last reply
  • How I cured my gastritis

When I got diagnosed with mild gastritis (but no H. Pylori) and esophagitis, I looked all over the internet to find what to do. I did not find many accounts of people who have cured themselves successfully and how they did it. So I thought I would write my story once I am cured. Here it is. If you …

Last reply
  • Interview Fear

Ever since I completed my graduation there is a fear left for going on Interviews. In last 3 months i have given 10 interviews but was unable to crack anyone due to my fear. Someone suggested me to go for some Hypnosis treatment but I am not sure if it would work. Can anyone suggest me some tips …

Last reply
  • Protonix

I've had gastritis since 1993 and I was given Prilosec and Carafate. I got off on it thinking it was okay but then I got back on it with a new doctor and he gave me Protonix got off of that now seen a new Doctor's Protonix again 40 mg and it seems to make my stomach not feel good no sleep …

Last reply
  • Lichen Planus outbreak since April and want go away!

I recently been to several dermatologist  about a skin rash. It flared up a little and know it’s all over my feet. The current derm is know giving me steroids called clobetasol and it doesn’t seem to be doing anything.  I have dark spots all over my feet and I tiny dark bumps. I’m …

Last reply
  • mrw mrw

Electric Shock Sensation Radiating Up Left Leg After Long Shift

Hi,  I've recently been having some health issues, but one symptom that especially worries me is a feeling of electric shock that radiates up my left leg. It happens when I step down on that leg, and only after periods of exertion like a long, physically active shift at work or a game of …

Posted
  • Anxiety/Depression which is it?

I've had a real blip today, I've been on fluoxetine for years on and off this time I've been off them since Feb18, I've felt great but over the last 3 weeks I've not been good, slowly everyone and everything has been getting at me (in my head) plus I am over thinking and …

Last reply
  • Looking for brand suggestions of vitamin D3 & magnesium

I am looking for suggestions on the best brand of vitamins or what brand do you use. There are just so many different brands and I am overwhelmed with which ones to buy because they all have negative and positive reviews. So please leave me suggestions. I am specifically looking for magnesium, …

Last reply
  • Black seed oil

Hi. I have a questions for all of you: Did someone of you used or is using black seed oil for MS?And how you feel good or bad?because i read somewere that black seed helped to dissapeard lesions in the brain.

Posted
  • Has anyone experienced 5htp withdrawal/discontinuation syndrome?

Hello everyone, I have been taking pm amino acids for sleep for the last 4 months as recommended by my naturopath while coming off another drug. We have decided that it is time to taper off my pm aminos and let my body regulate its own seretonin levels. etc. I have been taking 2 capsules of PM …

Last reply
  • Combine St John's Wort with 5htp?

I know that St John's Wort 'works' for depression...sometimes better than others... I am wondering if any of you have combined this herb with any other supplements for additional help...like 5htp... I would appreciate your sharing what you have tried. Thank you!

Last reply
  • I fed up with the head ache

Hello all!! I'm troubled with a severe headache. It is has a dull and throbbing pain. Sometimes there is severe pain and nausea. I can't work properly as my headache is troubling me a lot. My works are pending due to this. I need a solution for this. I have heard about chiropractic …

Last reply
  • Pain in right back below shoulder blade when breathing deep?

This came on about 5 hours ago, right after eating. I wont say it's gotten any worse at all but it's still there. Im wondering if its digestive related,due to timing and my stomach has been making gurgling noises, as if its having a hard time digesting. However, of course when i Google this …

Last reply
  • 2 weeks post op swollen at incision site

Hi! I am 3 weeks post op from a severe herniated disc where they did a disectomy. I am still having leg pain numbness and tingling. I decided to try acupuncture this week. Maybe it was to soon. Yesterday I woke up and my incision site is very swollen puffy where the incision is. Should I go in? Is …

Last reply
  • 5 hrs side effects?

Hello everyone 😊 I have recently come off of amitriptyline 10mg(5mths for sleep) because I had bad side effects. My naturopath put me on 200mg of 5 htp a night. It helps me sleep but in the morning I wake up feeling nauseous for a bit. Could this be due to the 200mg of 5HTP every night? …

Last reply
  • BV cured after 10 years!

I'd like to share how I cured myself of bacterial vaginosis after over 10 years of suffering. Some of my symptoms over that time included, apart from the smell, really weird, clotted and very strong smelling menstrual period, pain during intercourse, as if my vagina was rubbed raw, and …

Last reply
  • regrow enamel

Okay first off if your going to tell me its not possible please dont respond I cant handle that disappointment. my molars are  worn down due to soda a bruxism this has effected my mental health lately and I dont know what to do. Im not doing crowns as the dentist makes me even more anxious and …

Last reply
  • Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

I've been studying this issue for many years....I've read a lot that mag is even more important than overloads of calcium, which can cause calcium deposits for just one issue.... Enough mag is needed for best calcium absorption. Then there is the Vit D deficiency......lots of deficiencies. …

Last reply
  • Is it possible to shrink in height at a younger age?

When I was turning 17 I was measured at 6ft tall (183cm), I grew to just under 6'2 since and I'm now 6 months from my 19th birthday and after being measured a moment ago in the morning it read 5'11. During my "tall" period I was in better shape, I'm not exactly fat right …

Posted
  • Gastritis right side/flank pain

hi, does anyone have only right side pain with gastritis?i seem to be having this. Have been checked for gallbladder and liver but all is well, except for the gastritis. This is more like a stretching/ pulling and kind of near the flank. It's not severe but it's been there a few months now, …

Last reply
  • Trapped Nerve in Lower Back

Just wondered if anyone can advise if Alternative and Complementary Medicine could help with my back pain, if so what would you advise? I have a trapped nerve in my lower spine,, symptoms are pain in the lower right of my back and down my leg, pain is felt only when walking and standing. Both …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter