Skip to content

Other Conditions and General Health

Also known as Amyloidosis, Familial Mediterranean Fever, General Health, Tiredness/General Fatigue

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Red spots in penis, is it serious?

I have not been sexually active for about 2 years now however i masterbate about every other day. These spots showed up about 2 weeks ago and are causing me concern. Im a very hygenic person and wash that area every day when i shower. I am prone to eczema in the winter but im unsure if thats what...

Posted
  • I broke my thermometer should i be worried of Mercury?

I broke my thermometer which has mercury spilled on the floor, not sure if i stepped on some of them i washed my feet after 15minutes later, but I'm scared of the time i broke it, is there any chance i could've inhaled it? i tried cleaning everything using a flash light, but still not sure if...

Posted
  • Sticky Mucus in throat is killing me slowly!!

Sorry, my english is not good, but I do my best! I have a range of destructive symptoms that have ruined my life! I´ve done numbers of tests, but no physicians have been able to find the cause! So I kindly ask if anyone have any familiarity with the complaints I have! For the last 20 months I have...

Last reply
  • Steam room / Sauna safe after minor surgery?

I had a couple small sebaceous cysts excised from my scalp, exactly 1 week ago, and received dissolvable stitches. There is no pain now, and no bleeding since the procedure. Stitches are still in place; surgeon said they will dissolve in 2 weeks. Surgeon said it's safe to shower and workout 48-hours...

Posted
  • Unknown Condition; Hives, Swelling

So around mid-January, I applied Voltaren Emulgel to my back, but I used far too much, three to four times recommended dose. Later in that day I started having random swelling in my palms or some of my fingers, never lasting more than 6 hours before changing places. The next day I had hives which, like...

Last reply
  • MIddle chest pain, back pain, fever

So my symptoms began at January. Firstly I had bad coughing with heavy sweats at night and high fever. While I was taking medications, from the really bad coughing my chest started to hurt a lot. While I got better in the next two weeks, my chest pain was still there while mild and when I moved or exercised....

Posted
  • Help! I need support!

Here's my Symptoms October 2017 The pain began in behind my rib cage extending to my stomach. Felt like Cramps, burning . No diarrhea. I went to drug store and bought Nexium 20 mg. Did not help  November 2017 Pain continues in stomach and left flank continues. I see a GI doctor named Dr....

Posted
  • I need help, I don't know what's going on.

I have NO clue how to describe it, but I am going to try. November 2016, out of nowhere, I cried out screaming, not knowing where I was, or the people around me. It was like a sense of doom came over me. I went to many hospitals, many doctors, and neurologists. They couldn't find anything and just...

Last reply
  • Unknown Condition

So i have had this problem for around 9 month, it doesnt get better but it also doesnt get worse, the symptoms have just stayed at the same level for the whole 9 months Symptoms: Excessive Yawning Mucus Build up in throat Red Throat Mucus On Tonsils Tonsil Stones Does anyone know what this condition...

Last reply
  • Adult with palate cleft, how serious is this?

I'm a 27 year old male, who has recently discovered that I have a tiny cleft in my palate. Sounds strange, I know... it's very small, but it's there. I got a cold just now and when I sneezed, mucus from my nose got into my mouth (yeah, it sounds as awful as it was). After I cleaned myself...

Posted
  • Help Me Please.

I'm 29 years old, it's been a year now and I feel sick, I usually wake up feeling something in my chest like a burp coming out on its own and sometimes it slightly hurts, and then I move on and I start feeling a feeling of a lump or some sort of mucus stuck in my throat and it's not going...

Last reply
  • Lightheaded, dizzy, legs feel heavy and weak, whats wrong?

Yesterday I suddenly felt lightheaded and dizzy.  My legs felt heavy and weak and almost semi paralyzed.  Similar with my arms.  The tip of my tongue was also numb/tingling.  My fingers were tingling also.  I felt like I had to keep walking around or I would get even more dizzy...

Last reply
  • I just got depressed because i found out how life works

Hi everyone as you can see the title I am depressed because I just found out how life works, i am a simple 9th grader from a normal school living in a normal life and making friends normally, so as you know we all have best friends and friends that mean so much to us we can't even leave them, And...

Last reply
  • Deep Voice. Surgery/Fix. Please advice!

Hello. When I was born I had to have an operation to remove something as I couldn't breathe as a baby. This has left me with a deep voice which others notice and it affects with making me feel anxious, not wanting to talk and never fitting in as I don't like people hearing me and I only feel...

Posted
  • Nose and sinus burning and other unexplained symptoms

Hi all, since September I've been suffering with a myriad of symptoms which get progressively complex and worse over time. It all started with odd chest pains on the left, spasms in my sternum at night then a blocked nose. Fast forward to October and three antibiotics later it had turned out that...

Last reply
  • Bruised nail is now lifting

Around 6 months ago I noticed a bruise under neath my big toe nail on my right foot. It’s constantly been there for 6 months however more recently it has started to lift my toe nail and I can only presume the toe nail is dead where the bruise is. Is this something that is normal? Is there anything I...

Last reply
  • Cervix burning for over a year.

So over a year ago my cervix started burning off and on after I pee. But not until after I was done peeing. It burns for just a few minutes after. Unless it's a bad day then it burns all day and a have abdominal pain but usually not. I've gone to the doctor multiple times for it and they say...

Last reply
  • Quadricep Tear Re-agitated? Help!!!

Hello Recently I fell at my job and smacked my knee really hard on the floor and i couldnt catch myself. The pain was all the way around my knee at first, and then it swelled and bruised around it and the pain was immense! Like pins and needles and numbness whenever I straightened out my knee, I couldn't...

Last reply
  • Why are the veins on my hands really blue?

Hi all I have many unexplained symptoms which could all overlap which makes it difficult to get tests done as symptoms are so varied. One symptom I can't understand is the veins on my palms occasionally going really blue, particularly at the Base of my thumb near wrist, but it happens all over including...

Last reply
  • Constant inside shakiness 24/7. Related to Mono??

Hello. 26 yr old female here. 8 weeks ago, I woke up feeling extremely lightheaded and weak. I started to feel as if I would collapse doing anything from taking a shower to even brushing my teeth. Had muliple ER and doctor visits who ran many tests in which all came back normal. Just yesterday I was...

Last reply
  • Why do I feel so unwell all the time?

I suffer from depression and anxiety, and while I know that these are major factors in affecting general health and wellbeing I am beginning to feel so fed up with feeling unwell all of the time. I'm so drained and exhausted all the time, I have constant pallor, dark circles under my eyes, terrible...

Last reply
  • Random shocks of pain

My chest has random pains sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right. And then i get a shock of pain on my right or left side where my ribs are. I am 19 and a normal weight. Is this normal?

Last reply
  • Garlic Smell On Hands!?

Hi there, very random but my sister was cooking with garlic yesterday & her finger tips smell of garlic very bad. This morning we’ve tried mouth wash, vinegar, stainless steel but nothing is working!? Will the odour ever go?  Please help!

Last reply
  • i don't know what i should do

their a boy that i like and he like and he like me and he asked me out but i said yes but i have a feel that he doesn't really love me! he my best friends and his sister is my bestfriend. 

Last reply
  • Nausea & No appetite for days

I randomly had a sore throat the other day which dissapeared fast. Then I started feeling nauseous, very weak, and and a massive loss of appetite, I can’t eat. What does this sound like? A flu virus? I have no cough or runny nose etc ..

Last reply
  • Brain fog, drowsy, drunk feeling for 3 years.

I’ve felt this way since Jan 2015.  My details: Female 21 y/o  Symptoms: Brain fog Feeling detached Anxiety attacks Rapid heart rate Pupil dilation( one pupil will be bigger than the other sometimes but they switch off. Sometimes the left is bigger sometimes the right) Blurred vision (esp...

Last reply
  • Lightheaded for 6 weeks

Hi everyone,  Just wanted to ask if anyone knows what is causing my lightheadedness. I have been lightheaded for the past 6 weeks, even when sitting and walking around, my head feels really light. Also my upper body is really weak, arm muscle are  weak.I can barely walk around without feeling...

Last reply
  • Bump in roof of palate

I have bump on roof of palate from 5days ,it is not painful when I noticed it but I tried to scratch it and it cause pain and become infected ,it is very small in size

Last reply
  • Red bump on the head of penile

Soo these 2 red bumps just randomly popped up on my penis last week soo I went to go get checked the very next day. I took a std screen and everything came back normal but it's still kinda scary seeing it and not knowing what it is.. It's round and most the time it's flat but when I shower...

Last reply
  • Sensitive/easily irritated mucous membranes and other symptoms

Hello and thanks for reading! It all started last summer around June, seemingly inconspicuous symptoms started to occur like burning after urination, blurry vision, burning mouth when eating/brushing teeth etc., slow wound healing, tingling/numb arms and feet. For a few days I felt pain below my left...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter