Skip to content

Abdominal Disorders

Also known as Campylobacter, Diarrhoea, Dyspepsia, E coli , Food Poisoning, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Gastroparesis, Indigestion, Metoclopramide, Nausea, Norovirus, Peritonitis, Salmonella, Vomiting

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Dr

Hey guys I'm in need of alot of prayers for tomorrow im having some testing done on my stomach I've been very sick and very stressed i could honestly cry right now it really sucks a lot and I have irritable bowel syndrome and a hiatal hernia plus I have acid reflux disease very bad

Last reply
  • why do i constantly feel nausea?

I am constantly feeling sick!! it doesnt start first thing in the morning but throughout the day it just emerges. its now at the point where i choose not to eat if i feel sick because i completely loose my appetite, which is making it worse because im then hungry too( but eating just makes it worse)...

Last reply
  • Unexplained Weight Loss?

First, 22 year old male. So I recently changed my diet to a higher fiber intake while drinking plenty of water and avoided more fat and artificial sugar. My "exercise" it working, I work in a kitchen doing a variety of things, always standing and walking around. Heavy lifting and sorts. I've...

Last reply
  • Ive had stomach and bowel issues for 6 weeks

Hi I'm here to hopefully speak to someone who has had similar issues. It started with sudden sharp cramp like pain right under both ribs I'd had this pain before once or twice but not this severe I couldn't stand straight and could barely speak it took my breath away a d lasted a few hours,...

Last reply
  • Help with repeat stomach flu attacks & ulcerative colitis

Hello there. I have experienced 3 bouts of intense stomach virus/ gastroentiritis type attacks in the last 6 months. The second one left me with Ulcerative Colitis in rectum which is now controlled well with meds. However, i still get the 'attacks' which are not the colitis. The doctors have...

Last reply
  • Anyone had symptoms like This?!?

So past 4 days I've had really bad stomach pains. Started suddenly and at first it was constant and crippling to make a 20 male role around in bed all day and night. Started bottom right of abdomen and kind of went across my waist line, called 111 they said didnt sound serious so went doctors he...

Last reply
  • Help new to condition

Need help ... what do I have????? I have bloating,pain in abdomen, mostly lower part of abdomen, lower back pain, nausea, bouts of explosive diarrhea then constipation, and weird trembling pain like feeling in my rectum.  Had a bad infection ended up in hospital for 2 days, CAT scans with contrast...

Last reply
  • Weird abdominal pain

I got very drunk around 5 days ago and i suffered from a terrible 2 days hangover in which i couldn't eat nor drink anything, I spent my days throwing up and feeling sick. The hangover eventually went away the third day and i felt much better and started eating again but the problem is i was left...

Last reply
  • My stomach is constantly bloated the past 2 weeks

I am not pregnant, and I am not constipated. I am 26 and my stomach has been distended the past 2 weeks or more. It is not weight gain because its hard and tight. I look pregnant but i am not. I can hardly sleep at night with the worry that it is cancer of some sort. I read ibs can cause this but my...

Last reply
  • Breathlessness Issues

I have been suffering from breathlessness and weakness on left side of my body. I find it difficult to breathe through my left nostril. Now I had my entire abdominal ultrasound done, nothing apart from a few polyps in gallbladder and very slight fat in liver. My doctor then sent me for ECG and ECHO....

Last reply
  • Help - abdominal pain that goes away when lying down

I'm a 22 yo female who was recently diagnosed with IBS. My doctor is not entirely sure that I have IBS though, as my symptoms are not typical of the condition. Around 2 weeks before my period is due, I begin to experience (at random times, usually when I'm out and about rather than at home) a...

Last reply
  • Lower Abdominal discomfort

For the last 3 months I have had lower stomach issues. It started lower left, and has moved to lower right. Sometimes the discomfort has moved to upper right. It has gotten no better and no worse since it began. It started with a bout of constipation and has been like this since. Some days is worse than...

Last reply
  • painless weird diarrhea- :(

hi, so im experiencing sudden totally painless diarrhea. i have no other symptom whatsoever. its like water..its like the water from the tap. im feeling totally fine and then suddenly..i have to run. its like water, every hour or so. i take no meds, so theres no way its microscopic colitis. my poo was...

Last reply
  • Ibs or something serious?!

So in January I felt as if I had an upset tummy, I ended up going to the doc because I had pain in mid to low left abdominal area. Doctor sent me for a ct which only a tiny ovation cyst was found, pain stayed so I had ultrasound, blood work, stool sample & endoscopy! All came back clear! So I was...

Last reply
  • Brain fog and severe GI problems

Hello! So my husband has been dealing with severe pains in his abdomen, nausea, vomiting almost everyday, as well as brain fog, dizziness, loss of balance, loss of appetite (which smoking helps) he’s unable to drive or work. This has been going on for 6 and a have months now, no doctor would help us...

Last reply
  • RVF RVF

Balancing bowel movements

I have been taki ng a low dose of Movicol for many years, i also use food to try to manage regularity but am fi ding it more and more difficult to get a balance. Every 3 or 4 days i have to introduce a dose of senna as i am in so much pain from wind and bloating!  I then have a clear out so am in...

Last reply
  • Post surgery has (CO2) pain

I had laparoscopic procedure this morning and suffered the most excruciating pain radiating from my diaphragm all the way to my shoulders, as a result of residual CO2 (gas) in my abdomen from the procedure! This pain completely distracted me from the fact I have several abdominal incisions. At one...

Last reply
  • Help im loosing it

Ok so this is driving me nuts. I have a very small lump on the inside of my lower right side belly. Only way you feel it is by firmly pressing against the area and rubbing bavk and forth. Im overweight and ivr had isb for a week. Now i havr had a complete blood count done and it was perfect and my...

Last reply
  • Problems With Stool Consistency and Bleeding

Hi. I've posted a few times on here over the past two months about some ongoing bleeding problems.  I had a colonoscopy and was diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids and diverticulosis.  I was told that the hemorrhoids are causing the bleeding.  Since this started, nearly two months...

Last reply
  • IBS / Pancreatic cancer / Bowel cancer ?

Hello, I am really worried, and trying to find some help from more experienced people on this forum. I am 22 years old, 186cm and 96kg. Everything started 5 weeks ago when I woke up at night with pain in my upper left abdomen. It was not sharp pain 10/10, but 5/10, general discomfort. I thought, it...

Last reply
  • Green stool , PPI. HELP!

Hello. I am a male 24 yrs old. never had any intestinal problems or stomach problems. i'm not overwheight also. i had a bout of anxiety for one week due to college stress and i went to the doctor as i was feeling ill. she prescribed an weak anti anxiety medicine which helped and im no longer anxious....

Last reply
  • Pain/discomfort under right rib cage.

I have been experiencing this for the last few months, I have been searching the web looking for answers.  I am a 45 year old female, in good health, I take no medications, thin, active, I eat healthy, so I am at a loss. I have this feeling like there is something under my right rib cage as if something...

Last reply
  • Esophagus issues.... I think... Im freaking out

Hello everybody I am new to this forum. Currently experiencing high levels of anxiety and I am seeing a pcp doctor tomorrow. I have had heartburn issues for about 10 years now and I have just taken omeprazole on my own and I’ve never seen a doctor about it. There is a sensitive lump just left of...

Last reply
  • Helicobacter Pylori Antiobiotic treatment

I've been diagnosed with chronic gastritis due to HP infection and have completed my triple therapy antibiotic treatment around 4 weeks ago.  The treatment was for two weeks and during the these two week, the side effects of nausea, dizziness and diarrhoea were brutal.  Whilst the...

Last reply
  • dry mouth

Hi, can having a dry mouth cause abdominal problems ,by not producing amylase in mouth , could a food diary for over 7 days help with diagnosis , or drinks over 7 days , or medications. just me but having a dry mouth & little or no amylase can cause a lot of stomach problems ,maybe just a bit of...

Last reply
  • Uncomfortable swelling sensation under right rib

So for the past couple months or so Ive been experiencing an uncomfortable swelling sensation under my right rub or right along the right rib. I panicked and thought "oh no it's my liver" or "oh no it's my gallbladder"(my appendix has been removed) . It comes and goes and...

Last reply
  • Pain

Ive had really bad pain under right ribs round into my back now both my rib cages ache front and back . When i sit or go to bed its as if my rib cage is being squashed and i cant take a deep breath in ( but sure i can breath fine ) ive just had a bad chest infection but this was happening before that...

Last reply
  • Stress induced? indigestion or ulcer?

Hi, I've been experiencing weird stomach issues in the past two weeks. In the past month, I have been preparing for a very difficult and crucial exam at school, so it's a stressful time these days. Plus I should say I am medicated for a generalized anxiety disorder and though the antidepressants...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter