Skip to content
Ad

Weight Loss - Intentional

Also known as Dieting, Gastric Band, Losing Weight (Dieting)

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Hot lemon water Lose weight

According to them, a glass of lemon juice mixed with the light glass of light in the hot water daily goes out of excess toxin from the body after mixing lemon juice mixed with a glass of light hot water every day. The body is good. Researchers say that this hot water in lemon mixes the role of cleansing...

Last reply
  • gastritis with back & abdominal weight with weight loss

Dear Concern, here iam suffering with gastritis since 1.5 years with cramps & pains sometimes burning in stomach, i have gone through all the examinations & all the results were ok, but i dont know what has happened for weight loss i almost lost weight of 7kgs in 10months. please help with...

Posted
  • MRI compatible? SAGB VC is the port metal?

Hi  I have a SAGB VC and need an MRI my hospital require the product code of the type of band which I don't have and I've contacted the surgeon who has left the hospital and can only tell me the type of band I have. Does anyone have this band? Do you know the product code? Does anyone know...

Posted
  • Getting Off Topamax Due to Hair Loss - Angry and Need Advice

In April, I finally saw a Dr about my weight. I had been watching what I eat, exercising and drinking half my weight in water every single day and still not losing any weight. At the time, I weighed 237 lbs. I should have been losing weight with diet and exercise, so I figured maybe I should get some...

Last reply
  • Sudden abbilty to eat more with no restriction

Hey my band Is at 6cc I got a full 3 weeks ago with a 1/2 mil fill the whole 3 weeks had a good restriction small meals little snacks with a steady weigh loss progress but as of today i felt like I could eat more with no restriction or difficulty getting foods or drinks down I decided to test it eating...

Last reply
  • i want to lose my weight. what should i do?

should i use this product or not for weight loss? also want to know reasons Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details. http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts...

Posted
  • Fluid in band.

Has anyone who has had a band fitted had fluid put in the band during the initial operation ? 

Last reply
  • Failed Gastric Band

I went private 18 months ago, had a gastric band, lost two stone as part of the pre op diet, then never lost another pound.  I have a 10ml band, and I thought I had got up to 5.5mls.  Problem was that I was still gaining weight, and hungry but every time we try to put more fluid in, my body...

Last reply
  • This is working

i am obese since my operation as I can not walk that much any more. After reaching 19 stone for a women with one leg, my Gp introduced me to beacita pills. In the beginning i could see my weight just dropping even thought I do not exercise. In a week I lost 2 kg. 2 weeks later, the pills has arrived...

Posted
  • Not being able to put on weight.

Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl, I'm 5"4 and I had an eating disorder in the past, about 2 years ago, I was down to 6 at one point. since then I have been gaining weight slowly, but I have noticed I don't get past 103.6 lbs, I've been that weight for about 4 months now, it dips down to...

Last reply
  • Experince with keto diet anyone?

Hi to all! I am very happy because I have finally found a web site which can truly offer relevant information on health issues. Namely, I have been struggling with weight loss and gain for a longer period. I can't seem to find a proper diet for me...So far, none was successful. I have recently...

Last reply
  • Weight loss and eating healthier

I'm 37 years old, and I'm 5'7" and 180 pounds. I've been stuck here for a couple years.  I really need to work on a diet. My motivation isn't there as often as I'd like. But I have my two boys that are 14 and 10 and they live with me. I wanna be able to set the standard...

Last reply
  • 215 Pounds to idle weight ???

I am 33 male 5' 4". 90 days ago I was in almost 215 pounds, SAP consultant sitting at chair all the time. Over weight caused me internally many problems and not happy with my married life. and looking over the internet to get guidance and loose weight. finally i found myself. From that, I changed...

Posted
  • Unexplained weight loss

Hi, I am new to this and would really appreciate your thoughts and advice. About 9 weeks ago I got indigestion and heartburn in the bottom of my breastbone (the start of the stomach from the oesophagus) and took some Gaviscon. This didn’t do anything so after a week I went to the GP who said it could...

Last reply
  • Gastric bypass on the NHS?

I know this can be a controversial topic but I don't want any grief or personal opinions I need help and that's why I'm here thank you!!! Anyhow i am at the very first stages and wondered if anyone could share their experiences..... Where I live before you are referred to the bariatric services...

Last reply
  • Bariatric Surgery in Northern Ireland

Anyone know if Bariatric Surgery is available on the NHS in Northern Ireland? Tried google but different websites as usual says different things.... If it is and anyone has been through the process I would appreciate the process you went thru etc... Thanks Gavin

Posted
  • Weight loss advice

Hello! I've been obese for some time now and I want to lose some weight. The problem is that I cannot exercise because of my weight and because I'm a smoker. I read about this product Lipovon and some of the opinions were that it is very efficient. I was wondering if that's true. Any advice...

Last reply
  • excessive overweight, help, please

Hi. I have exessive overweight. I want to get rid off it as quickly as possible. I'm fed up with how people are look at me and how I feel.  Need any good, efficient and confirmed solution for losing weight. Thank you all.

Last reply
  • O & O = Overweight & Obesity

Increasingly, it's a subject one can't avoid or ignore, it's everywhere, it's global. In the news, on the streets - it's 'in your face'. Unfortunately more than in the face but all over the body, all 30, 40, 50, 60 (and more!) stones or 420, 560, 700, 840 lbs, or 191, 255,...

Last reply
  • How do i even lose weight!

I have really bad anxiety and i procastinate way too much. I have thought about going to a gym but i always find a way out of it. I am never motivated to do it or if i dont see improvement ill get annoyed. I weight about 16-18 stone i forgot. I know diet is a big part of losing weight and i have no self...

Last reply
  • Hi I need abit off help

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had a referral to Luton hospital from Norfolk doctors as I have been referred for a gastric band and was wondering what the procedure was and how long it takes to get your band and I have heart problems and Way 17 stone and my height is 5.5 this is why the referral...

Last reply
  • Can't lose weight!

I have been dieting and exercising for months and can't lose weight! I am vegetarian and on a low carb high protein diet, I walk to work, exercise 3/4 days a week and I am now at the point where I am taking natural slimming aids, I drink 2.5l or water a day and still can't lose any weight! I'm...

Last reply
  • Implant & Weight Gain.. Help???

I'm 24 and I am on my second Contraseptive Implant the first implant i had for 3 years never really caused any trouble I was stilll energetic,I manintianed a healthy weight and my mood swings were managebale... until the last few months, i expected this though as the implant was due to be renewed....

Last reply
  • Batriactic Surgery on NHS

Hi All I am just coming up to the end of my tier 3 programme for batriactic surgery with the NHS, My next appt is 7th Sept and on 18th Sept St Thomas's have a meeting to refer me for surgery. I think I want to go for the Vertical Sleeve instead of the band.... I just wanted to see how other people's...

Last reply
  • Gastric Band problems

I had a gastric band done in March 2007. I did lose weight initially, due to the fact that I could not even swallow my own saliva. I had several 'fills' and empties' until I rang out of money and had to 'just leave it where it was'. Over the years, I had suffered intermittent vomiting,...

Last reply
  • Gastric Band and putting on weight?

I had a gastric band 5 years ago and lost 4 stone, dropping 3 dress sizes. It was slow weight loss and has been tough. I have never been able to get anything down before lunchtime, small amounts afternoons and then can eat pretty much anything (large amounts) in the evenings. Terrible eating habits overall....

Posted
  • A little help and advice please

Hi friends I had my band a few years ago and has no success because the port was not correctly set and turned. I was referred tohave it put right and after wait g over a year it was corrected nearly 2 years ago. I lost a little weight but not much. Then I became seriously ill and admitted in n out...

Last reply
  • Reductil is dangerous

recently i was given reductil. AFter 6 months of taking it i noticed chest pain and palpitations in my heart. Then my legs started hurting severly every night. Went and saw a doctor and after he ran some tests the overall conclusion was to stop taking reductil. I followed the docs advice and within...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter