Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following
sasha91413 sasha91413

I always bleed after I have sex. Am I virgin forever?

I've been married for about 7 years. And I have 1 child. Ever since I had sex from the first time until now with my husband, my vagina always bleeds just right after. What should I do? I'm too embarrased to ask a doctor.

1 Replies

• lyn1951 lyn1951 sasha91413

Sasha, - nothing to be embarrassed about, we all have things done to us by a Dr that we don't particularly like, pap smear for me, I hate it but its over with in a couple of seconds, husband has prostrate check up which he hates with a capital H, sorry I bluntly tell him to suck it up, try having a baby. 

If you feel really uncomfortable could your Dr arrange for you to see a female Dr colleague.

Have you never had a pap smear, you should be doing this every year or so while you are sexually active, you don't want to be diagnosed with cervical cancer that would be a disaster, I was diagnosed with early cervical cancer at 29, dealt with very quickly but taking no chances after that, yearly checks.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter