Skip to content
in this discussion +1 following
DJ05451 DJ05451

Leg, hip, and back pain. What do I do?

I am a 19 year old female. For years now I have suffered from severe abdominal pain accompanied with chronic IBS, i pass out a lot and we're not sure why. I was just told that I have tachycardia and high blood pressure. I get severe tightness and pains in my chest that radiate into my left arm.  For 5 years now I have suffered from chronic upper and lower back pain. And migraines.  This pain goes into my legs. There are some days where I don't want to walk because it hurts so bad. It's like my hip locks up then my entire leg goes numb. My hips dislocate all the time. I can actually dislocate it myself. Also a little side note my fingers and feet turn blue, as well as go numb. I have suffered with weight loss. I try and gain weight but I just end up losing more then I gain. I am around 125lb right now but I was originally 150lb. I'm 5'8" I'm just not sure what could be going on. Any input could really help. Thank you

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

counter